Intern - Accounting
Highland Film GroupRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Accounting jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Accounting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Accounting? Highland Film Group is an international sales agency/production company that participates in all aspects of the film industry, including film financing, development and distribution.
As an accounting intern, you will gain knowledge of film production, sales and distribution. Using software, such as FilmTrack, Excel, and Quickbooks, you will:
• Account for distribution and sales contracts and royalties
• Assist in producer reporting
• Assist in cash receipts and collections
• Reconcile monthly cash and credit cards statements
• Process general journal entries
• Accounts receivable exposure will include invoicing and reconciliation
• Accounts payable exposure will include interacting with department heads to gain approvals and processing invoices.