Contracts Administrator / Executive Assistant
Highland Film GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Contracts Administrator / Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Contracts Administrator / Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Contracts Administrator / Executive Assistant? Highland Film Group is looking to hire a contracts administrator or executive administrative assistant to provide assistance and key organizational support to the head of business and legal affairs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Draft, review, negotiate, and administrate all types of distribution related contracts, including licensing agreements, notices of assignments, sales agency agreements, amendments, notices of default and termination letters.
- Maintain and organize Excel spreadsheets containing status reports.
- Coordinate execution and distribution of approved documents.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned or requested.
- 2 years of experience in an administrative position in an office setting.
- JD preferred but not required
- College degree or equivalent level of experience.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interact well with all levels of personnel, including via web conference and telephone.
- Must be EXTREMELY organized with the ability to manage and track a high volume of deals.
The ideal candidate would be a person who is willing and eager to pursue a career in the entertainment industry in the business/legal affairs division. Hours are flexible.