Highland Film GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Highland Film Group is an international sales agency/production company that participates in all aspects of the film industry, including film financing, development and distribution.
As an accounting assistant, you will gain knowledge of film production, sales and distribution. Using software, such as FilmTrack, Excel, and Quickbooks, you will:
• Account for distribution and sales contracts
• Assist in producer reporting
• Assist in cash receipts and collections
• Reconcile monthly cash and credit cards statements
• Process general journal entries
• Accounts receivable exposure will include invoicing and reconciliation
• Accounts payable exposure will include interacting with department heads to gain approvals and processing invoices.
Salary is DOE, no benefits
• Ideal position for college student
• Must maintain a strong sense of professionalism
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have strong computer skills and attention to detail
• Completed lower division Accounting courses Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online