Talent Agency Assistant
Henderson Hogan AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This established talent agency is looking for a passionate and hard-working individual to become a full time assistant. Duties include answering phones, scheduling appointments, preparing daily submissions, handling and updating headshots and resumes, and general office maintenance. responsible and detail oriented. Looking to begin immediately.
- Personable (You will be working at the front desk, answering phones and greeting people)
- Detail orientated (Able to multi-task and follow instructions)
- Ideally have some experience in the business
- Minimum Education-College Degree
- Display strong written and verbal communications skills
- Display an eagerness to learn ( assistants often do move on to become agents down the line)
- Possess excellent computer skills (word, excel, outlook)
Based on experience, will be discussed upon interview
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online