Hello DesignCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Motion Designer jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Motion Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Designer? Hello Design is looking for a skilled Motion Designer to make the future with us. You will conceptualize and craft animation and motion projects for a range of clients and applications. Collaborate with multifunctional teams to produce stunning and effective creative work. We are looking for artists who are passionate about quality design and have a drive for innovation-with the reel to back it up.
- Use your animation and editing skills to concept, animate, edit, and create content with client business goals in site
- Craft strategic, well designed motion concepts that solve client challenges in creative ways
- Develop storyboards with well-designed illustrations and typography
- Collaborate and execute on animation and motion graphic design projects effectively and efficiently
- Bring ideas to the table, explain your point of view, and take feedback and direction
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines without breaking a sweat
- 2-3 years of animation and/or motion design experience, agency preferred
- Reel showing an eye for good motion and understanding of the principles of animation
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong illustration, animation, and typography skills
- Detailed, organized, and excellent at communicating and collaborating with teams
- Responsible with a strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- Passionate about quality design and innovation, and always looking to learn
- Experience with storyboarding for concepts preferred
- Experience with 3D software is a plus
Hello is a creative agency driven to craft worthy experiences. We believe everything will be digital-surrounding us like the air we breathe. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell.
Benefits include competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, 401(k) match, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays. We're currently working fully remote, but when we're in the office we also have a fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, and really cute dogs.