Head of Sync & Creative
Heavy Hitters MusicGlendale, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Head of Sync & Creative jobs in Glendale-CA
Head of Sync & Creative
Made in Memphis Entertainment, LLC (MIME) is a black-owned, full-service entertainment company. MIME houses 4U Recording, a state-of-the-art recording studio where top Memphis artists record their music; Heavy Hitters Music Group, a Film, TV and Ad sync company with an Emmy Award-winning music catalog; Beatroot Music, an independent US distibutor, as well as Beatroot Africa; MIME Publishing, an independent music publishing company that handles Porter's legendary songwriting catalog and other copyrights of some of the most sought-after young producers in Hip-Hop and R&B.
Heavy Hitters Music is an established, well-respected, independent Song Catalog, Music Publisher and leading provider of independent vocal and instrumental songs for the Film, TV, Trailers and Advertising industries. We've been in the Film and TV Sync business for over 25 years working with independent artists, songwriters, bands and composers from all over the world. Our music is carefully and methodically curated to ''work-to-picture'' and we own or control both sides, Sync and Master. Our music is rich and varied with over 1000 artists, songwriters, and bands in over 300 genre and sub-genres - Spanning from early 1900's to present day.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years of experience in pitching music for Synchronization within the Film, TV, Trailers, Video Game and Advertising Space. You should also have a strong client base, a great reputation, and strong relationships with music supervisors, music editors, music departments, Studios, film companies, advertising agencies, trailer companies, etc.
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
Key responsibilities will include:
· Initiate business development opportunities and analyze new market opportunities, while implementing strategies in order to support
expansion in current and into new markets
· Source leads for multiple opportunities including leads prospecting, present company services and qualifying potential clients
· Establish strong relationships with new accounts while maintaining existing account relationships to increase company's network of
creative and sync contacts
· Manage client base to deliver highest level of customer satisfaction and maximize client retention
· Assist customers with all account related questions, issues, or concerns
· Provide accurate, timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as offerings, pricing, and quotes
· Maintain high degree of sales activities along with solid sales initiatives to meet concreate sales goals as directed by management
· Act as a leader within the Heavy Hitters organization
· Collaborate with the Made In Memphis organization to ensure success and growth within the whole organization
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum of 7 years' experience, pitching music for Synchronization within the Film, TV, Trailers, Video Game and Advertising
· Proven track record in song placements and sales growth and/or prospecting, including strategic sales
· Ability to use independent judgment and effectively manage territory
· Strategic thinking with excellent project management and problem solving ability
· Excellent presentation and strong communication skills, both internal and externally of the company
· Has a high level of industry knowledge and understanding with regards to rights clearance.
· Enjoys networking and strives to build new relationships, while strengthening existing ones.
· Has a strong love and knowledge of music
· Can create and/or oversee the creation of music