Advertising/Trailer Sales Representative
Heavy Hitters MusicRemote, US
Full Time Job
Song Catalog For Film, TV and Advertising
Needed: Advertising/Trailer Sales Representative
About Heavy Hitters Music:
Heavy Hitters Music is an established, well-respected, independent Song Catalog, Music Publisher and leading provider of independent vocal and instrumental songs for the Film, TV, Trailers and Advertising industries. We've been in the Film and TV Sync business for over 25 years working with independent artists, songwriters, bands and composers from all over the world. Our music is carefully and methodically curated to ''work-to-picture'' and we own or control both sides, Sync and Master. Our music is rich and varied with over 1000 artists, songwriters, and bands in over 300 genre and sub-genres - Spanning from early 1900's to present day.
We are seeking a Sales Rep who is experienced in Music Sync Placement. This is a great opportunity to grow with our Sales and Creative and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years of experience in pitching music for Synchronization within the Film, TV, Trailers, Video Game and Advertising Space. They should also have a strong client base, a great reputation, and strong relationships with music supervisors, music editors, music departments, Studios, film companies, advertising agencies, trailer companies, etc.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Actively pitching music within the Catalog to Clients.
• Actively promoting & marketing the catalog.
• Actively seeking out new business, new clients and new opportunities.
• Communicating and reaching out to clients on a daily basis.
• Prioritizing and accurately responding to client requests and briefs.
• Meeting concrete sales goals.
The ideal candidate:
• Has a minimum of 5 years' experience, pitching music for Synchronization within the Film, TV, Trailers, Video Game and Advertising Industries.
• Has strong successful track record in song placements and meeting sales goals.
• Has a high proficiency in prioritizing and accurately responding to client requests and briefs in an efficient and timely manner.
• Must be pro-active and able to identify new opportunities with regards to music discovery and new business.
• Must be pro-active at pitching and communicating with clients, potential clients and seeking new clients.
• Has a high level of industry knowledge and understanding with regards to rights clearance.
• Enjoys networking and strives to build new relationships, while strengthening existing ones.
• Is very positive, conscientious, and professional
• Is well respected and has a strong work ethic.
• Is very organized and is great at multi-tasking.
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Is a team builder.
• Has a strong love and knowledge of music
Compensation: Compensation will be based on experience and include commissions
Salary: Compensation will be based on experience and include commissions
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online