Wxii / Wcwg Account Executive
Hearst TelevisionWinston-Salem, NC
Full Time Job
WXII & Triad CW, owned by Hearst Television, are looking for an Account Executive, who will be responsible for new business development for TV and Digital Products. Additional responsibilities include negotiating with Ad Agencies. The ideal candidate is coachable, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment and has strong interpersonal skills. If you are motivated by an excellent product, great compensation, and working with a talented team of professionals, look no further. We will provide the tools for powerful multi-platform marketing solutions that will create partnerships to retain and grow our existing and new client base – you provide sales ability, positive attitude, client focus, and desire to WIN! If you want to work for the best, we want to hear from you today!
• Generate revenue across all available platforms
• Prospect, contact and present to new businesses to generate new advertising revenue
• Manage inventory and protect station rate structure.
• Develop new revenue through local business development
• Form strategic business and market partnerships
• Manage an active account and client list
• Regularly meet with local and digital sales managers to ensure progression and success with stated goals.
• Act as negotiator for assigned accounts; ensure sales proposals are consistent with station strategies.
• Create and deliver sales presentations to multiple points of contact with client/agency personnel.
• Some experience in sales preferred
• Solid negotiation skills
• Experience in a consultative customer focused business atmosphere is a plus
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Accountability within a goal-structured organization
• Needs a positive, results-oriented attitude and must be a team player
• Must be able to use qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
• Strong formal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent