Hearst TelevisionTampa, FL
Full Time Job
WMOR is looking for a highly-creative Creative Services Writer Producer. This position will:
• Conceptualize, produce and edit promos for broadcast and online use
• Execute brand, image and topical promotion
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines under direct supervision and independently
• Maintain the video production equipment and media library; document practices
• Write & produce effective marketing and promotional components
• Exceptional videography and lighting skills.
• Thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to shoot and produce content independently as well as work
collaboratively with the team
• Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
• Able to balance multiple projects at the same time
• Able to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Handles creative criticism and feedback well
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation
• Work with CSD & ACSD in execution of quarterly marketing goals.
• Strong understanding and experience in marketing through social media
• Minimum 3 years promotion writer/producer experience
• Strong writing skills
• Strong directing skills with interior and exterior lighting conditions
• Technically proficient with Adobe Premiere editing platform.
• Working knowledge of Adobe based graphics programs including Photoshop &After Effects, as well as 3rd party plugins.
• Knowledge of industry standard camera equipment and accessories
• Must supply external drive or digital link with samples of spots.
• Preferred Bachelor's degree or technical school equivalent
• Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.