Video Editor, Marketing, Streaming Video Services
Hearst TelevisionWinter Park, FL
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Video Editor, Marketing, Streaming Video Services jobs in Winter Park-FL
Hearst Television seeks an enthusiastic video editor who will be responsible for writing, producing, and editing on-air and off-air marketing materials. The position requires a strong sense of creativity and high level of responsibility and organization. With broadcast stations in 26 US markets, Hearst Television reaches a fifth of US households; this role will support a team responsible for marketing to that footprint and beyond.
The Video Editor, Marketing, Streaming Video Services reports to the Director, Marketing of Streaming Video Services of Hearst Television.
Location: US-based with flexibility to work in any Hearst Television market.
• Work with Director, Marketing to develop A/V creative for on-air and off-air spots including brand spots/trailers, original series promos/teases, episodics, social clips, etc.
• Develop, write, produce, and edit concepts for each assignment
• Write innovative copy and help conceptualize unique brand spots and series promos
• Work with marketing and social teams on content development and foresee upcoming promotional projects needed for programming slate and marketing priorities
• Assist with video graphics design needs including branding, template/toolkit development, etc.
• Responsible for project management and archiving of all final assets
• Book and direct audio engineers and voice-over talent (as needed)
• A minimum of 5 years of experience producing and editing exceptional spots and trailers for television, preferably with a network, streamer, or creative agency.
• Must have experience in both branded and original series creative development
• Strong understanding of all phases of pre-production, production, and post-production
• Superior writing skills and understanding the importance of audio are a must
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Adobe suite.
• Ability to take a project from concept to completion, including all phases of development
• Passion for staying current on media industry and social trends
• College degree in Communications, Literature, Journalism, or a creative discipline a plus
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.