Sr Writer Producer
Hearst TelevisionWinter Park, FL
This was removed by the employer on 4/20/2022 6:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Sr Writer Producer jobs in Winter Park-FL
Search all Sr Writer Producer postings
Full Time Job
WESH-TV in Orlando, Florida is looking for a highly creative Senior Promotion Writer Producer that thrives in a fast-paced creative environment. From conception to completion, this position is responsible for producing station image promotion that gets noticed in a competitive market. This person will develop, write, shoot, and edit station and news promotional campaigns for all platforms.
If you like working on a creative team that produces at a high-level, and enjoy spending time in warm weather, going to the best theme parks in the world or a day at the beach, then this job could be ideal for you!
• Hands-on in all aspects of the promotion creative process
• Develop and write compelling promotional content
• Shoot and light promotion in-field or in-studio
• Edit using Adobe Creative Suite
• Direct and supervise talent during promotional shoots
• Bring ideas to the table
• Design and produce promotional content for our social and digital platforms
• Work closely with news and other departments
• Solid time-management skills
• In-person attendance is required
• Television Writer/Producer experience preferred
• Knowledge of production process
• Proficient in videography and lighting
• Demonstrated ability to write compelling, conversational copy
• Work well under extreme deadlines
• Must be a team player
• Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop a must.
• Applicants must be an experienced photographer/videographer and editor with knowledge of Canon EOS cinema cameras preferred.
• Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.