Hearst TelevisionKansas City, MO
Full Time Job
KCWE Sales Assistant
KCWE-TV is looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills to join our amazing team! We're looking for someone with a positive ''can do attitude'' to take advantage of this career opportunity to get your foot in the door of a highly respected TV station, owned by Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station group.
• Order entry both Local and National
• Act as liaison with traffic hub to schedule clients pre/post log data
• Maintain organized filing systems and shared drive maintenance
• Cover switchboard – answer phones; handle visitors/vendors
• Converse with external clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person
• Effectively and professionally communicate and interact with internal teams from all departments
• Provide administrative assistance and support to the sales department
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
• Highly focused and organized with extreme attention to detail
• This position is fully onsite at the television station
• College degree preferred or relevant work experience will be considered.
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.