Hearst TelevisionSouth Burlington, VT
Full Time Job
WPTZ/NBC5 is looking for a highly creative Promotion Producer to create content on all media platforms and be engaged in community event marketing.
This person will write, produce and creatively execute on-air promos, execute station events, and other marketing projects as assigned. If you can think outside the box and are motivated with a great attitude, this job could be ideal for you!
This is an excellent chance to become part of HEARST Television, one of the premier broadcast companies in the country. You'll also get to work with a talented group of producers and journalists while living in one of the most scenic parts of the country. This position is on-site, based at our South Burlington, VT office.
• Produce compelling on-air campaigns from start to finish that generate viewer interest to increase brand awareness and ratings for all multi-platforms.
• Create, update and enhance station on-air image, entertainment promos, and graphics- this includes daily program episodes for air.
• Produce and execute community outreach events, including on-air promotion, social media, and other marketing needs.
• Contribution to brainstorms across all departments
• Television writer/Producer experience preferred.
• Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop preferred.
• Related military experience is a plus
• Strong writing skills while demonstrating the ability to write compelling, conversational copy.
• High organizational skills.
• Knowledge of production process, including linear and non-linear editing.
• Knowledge of videography and lighting.
• Can demonstrate the ability to write compelling, conversational copy.
• Work well under extreme deadlines.
• Must be a team player and think outside the box.
• Related experience or college degree in relevant field preferred.
• Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) or associated military experience enthusiastically accepted