Hearst TelevisionNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hearst Television is seeking a Programmatic Analyst to join our team. The position will require analysis related to the monetization of our non-guaranteed, indirect inventory, and how it intersects with direct sales.
The ideal deal candidate will bring strong communication and problem-solving skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, and should be very detail-oriented. The position involves sales support, cross-team communications, project execution, and tracking deliverables.
• Analyze overall site monetization across multiple revenue channels
• Overseeing monthly billing and revenue recognition processes for programmatic revenue
• Managing the review and approval of programmatic guaranteed, preferred and PMP deals.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
• Produce routine sell-through, fill rate & business status dashboards for internal stakeholders. Make recommendations on new ways to present data and insights to cross-functional teams.
• Design, development and maintenance of reporting platforms (dashboards and/or automated email reports)
• Maintain strong understanding of ad platforms, data sources, and sales workflow, relying on these various inputs to develop data-driven recommendations for improving yield or operational efficiencies. Responsible for reconciliation and quality assurance of reported data.
• BA or BS from an accredited 4 year university.
• Strong Excel skills and 2 years of digital advertising experience required.
• Background in digital ad operations, header bidding and inventory/yield management. Previous experience working with Google Ad Manager, Amazon A9's Transparent Ad Marketplace and supply side platforms (ie Google's Ad Exchange and Xandr).
• Motivated to self-educate on new technologies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
• Ability to perform both tactical work and set a long-term strategy
• Must be analytical, organized and hold yourself to high standards of work and ethics.