Program Commercial Production Producer
Hearst TelevisionSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
KCRA 3/My58, the Hearst-owned NBC/Independent duopoly in Sacramento, CA is looking for a highly-creative Commercial Production Producer to write, shoot, edit and design commercials and promotion for all media platforms. This position is responsible for creating exciting advertising for our clients and local businesses. This person will also assist the promotions department in other duties, as assigned. If you can think outside the box and are motivated with a great attitude, then this job could be ideal for you!
• Produce, write, shoot and edit compelling on-air commercials from start to finish that generate viewer interest to increase client sales for all multi-platforms.
• Organizing, overseeing and executing projects from concept through delivery.
• Self-starter who works well with clients, has big ideas, is innovative and able to handle all production planning and execution from start to finish.
• Contribution to brainstorms across all departments.
• 5 years Writer/Producer television experience preferred.
• Experienced videographer with a background working with Canon C300 Mark ii and Sony ENG XDCAM.
• Experience with Adobe Suite applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photo Shop a must.
• Related military experience will be considered
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong writing skills.
• Knowledge of production process including non-linear editing.
• Proficient in videography and lighting.
• Demonstrated ability to write compelling, conversational copy.
• Work well under extreme deadlines.
• Must be a team player and think outside the box.
• Bachelor's Degree or some college preferred.
• Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.