Hearst TelevisionLancaster, PA
This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2022 6:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Production Manager jobs in Lancaster-PA
Search all Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
WGAL-8, Hearst Television's number one station in Pennsylvania's Susquehanna Valley (Lancaster/Lebanon/Harrisburg/York), is looking for a people- and product-focused leader to join our team. The Production Manager reports to the Director of Engineering and is responsible for our Master Control and Studio Operations staff. This is an in-person job and does not include remote work.
• Daily management of Master Control Operators, Directors, Audio Operators and other crew members, including hiring, scheduling, coaching, and annual performance evaluations.
• Oversight of technical and logistical aspects of on-air production, including Newscasts and other locally-produced programming like WGAL-8 In Focus and WGAL-8 Brain Busters.
• Coordination of facilities-related projects including capital and grounds improvements.
• Working with all departments to support station goals and priorities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least 4 years of broadcast, production or related military experience.
• Strong leadership and people-management skills.
• Understanding of Newscast production.
• Knowledge of studio lighting systems and practices a plus.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Team-oriented attitude.
• Willingness to work varied hours
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry/military experience.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.