Hearst TelevisionNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator? Production Coordinator
Hearst Television seeks a responsible, organized production coordinator to ensure the quality and delivery of video assets for a new initiative that will help the company grow into new and exciting territory in digital. The ideal candidate is deadline and detail-oriented, able to manage the moving parts of a production calendar from pitch to publish, and a skilled communicator who can track the status of multiple projects and help get them across the finish line.
The production coordinator reports to the Amplify team manager and is based in New York City or Pittsburgh.
• Manage the workflows of various assets to meet goals and deadlines
• Plan and schedule production and distribution activities of video assets
• Prepare and publish completed video assets to social platforms
• Build, maintain and improve workflow best practices and asset management
• Implement quality assurance reviews throughout production process
• Ensure various elements of the team run smoothly and on schedule
• Coordinate team schedules to align with project deadlines
• Assist video editors with pre-production work and research
• Provide administrative support to the team
• Liaise with operations, marketing and retention teams
• Opportunity to research, pitch, write and edit short-form scripts for social
• Working knowledge of asset management and workflow tools
• Strong understanding of digital video and social media tools and trends
• Strong organizational, project-management and time-management skills
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Experience with administrative tasks
• Exhibit a tenacious, upstart mentality
• Video-editing experience a plus
• Social media experience a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.