Hearst TelevisionBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 8/3/2021 8:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Producer Operator jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Producer Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer Operator?
Part Time Job
98 Rock has an opening for a part-time studio producer-operator. The primary responsibility of this role is in-studio producer for our Ravens pre-game show. You will also assist with the game broadcast on the Ravens radio network, and occasionally operate the board for other remote broadcasts. You need to be available to work during the NFL season, primarily on Sundays but also for some weeknight games depending on the Ravens schedule.
• Run the audio console for multiple hosts and guests in different remote locations.
• Insure that pre-recorded segments, commercials, and sponsorship identifications air at the correct times.
• Edit audio on the fly
• Communicate with the on-air hosts regarding upcoming content and/or any last minute programming changes
• Watch the clock and keep the hosts and show ''on time''
• Screen phone calls
• Ensure adherence to FCC and EAS regulations and protect the airwaves from inappropriate content
• Assist/serve as backup to studio producer for Ravens Radio Network
Proficiency audio editing with Adobe Audition is required
• Prior experience operating a radio console and delay unit is required
• Wide Orbit Automation experience is required.
• Prior experience producing NFL programming is a major plus
• Experience engineering remote broadcasts on site is a plus
• Must be flexible in adapting your availability to match Ravens schedule
• Ability to remain calm under pressure, and to make decisions and trouble shoot in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Must be punctual and reliable
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)