Print / Motion Graphic Designer
Hearst TelevisionWinter Park, FL
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Print / Motion Graphic Designer jobs in Winter Park-FL
Search all Print / Motion Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Print / Motion Graphic Designer? Hearst Television (HTV) seeks an experienced print and motion designer with exceptional design, organizational and communication skills to join HTV Design, our centralized graphics department. This position will create custom print and motion graphic projects for Hearst Television stations. Individual must be a motivated and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working with HTV Design and local creative staffs across Hearst Television markets, create, execute and support sharable brand identity initiatives including station print collateral (stationary, business cards, etc.,) large format graphic design (environmental), vehicle wraps, set duratrans, sales PowerPoint templates and one sheets, digital collateral (web, app and social content), commercial client logos and graphics, custom promotion elements, and other projects as assigned
• Emphasis on motion design and After Effects projects and toolkits.
• Work in a collaborative, hands on, and results-driven environment
• Build professional relationships with creative departments at Hearst Television stations
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator to deliver polished, motion and print projects.
• Adobe Premiere and Cinema 4D a plus
• Understanding of print design a plus
• Extraordinary visualization, conceptualization, and graphic design skills with strong background in typography, color theory, photography, and design layout
• Reel and portfolio should demonstrate knowledge of current industry trends and techniques
• Strong communication and organizational skills, to include presentation skills, both in person and remotely via Skype
• Bachelor's Degree recommended, however, professional or military experience and a strong portfolio strongly considered