Hearst TelevisionBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2020 7:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Operations Technician jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Operations Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Operations Technician? WBAL-TV has an opening for a part time Operations Technician. An Operation Technician operates various technical equipment for live and taped television shows. This person prepares content for on-air use and performs other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Operate studio robotics equipment; acquires, prepares, and transfers content for on-air use; prepares, monitors, and executes automation events for transmission; sets up audio equipment and operates audio console for live and recorded production elements and shows; performs other operational-related duties as assigned or required; and maintains a clean and orderly workspace.
• Flexibility to work various days and shifts as assigned.
• Ability to work effectively with other team members.
• Ability to perform with accuracy while under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task accurately.
• Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written.
• Practical experience working at a college-level cable or television facility for a minimum of two semesters or a commercial television station for six months or longer
• Experience with Master Control Operations, and/or
• Experience with Studio Robotics Systems, Video Servers, Content Acquisition and Preparation, Audio Console Operation, and Videotape Operations.
• 1 years of college-level curriculum preferably in the broadcast communications or mass media program. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.