Hearst TelevisionOmaha, NE
Full Time Job
Do you have a passion for marketing compelling and unique digital video stories? Are you looking for a position in which you can contribute fresh, new, concept-to-delivery ideas and be a part of a creative group of professionals producing great digital video for clients and partners? Then we are looking for you!
Hearst TV Digital Studios, located in the newly renovated Burlington Station in Omaha's Historic District has an exciting new opportunity for an up-and-coming marketer. The Digital Studios team is a group of professionals responsible for the production of great branded and editorial digital video content that is delivered across the country. The full-time Marketing Associate would be responsible for telling the story of that team- helping to communicate with partners, clients, and stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is wildly passionate about the future of digital video, and who is hungry to be a part of it. The ideal candidate will ooze creativity, and have the tenacity and wherewithal to execute on their ideas.
This position will report to the Marketing Coordinator and Director of Hearst TV Digital Studios.
• This position will play a key role in developing potential branded series titles, concepts, verticals, etc.
• Will arrange correspondence with current or prospective clients as well as distribution partners.
• Social media marketing – This position will help develop social distribution strategies and manage campaigns across multiple platforms.
• Client facing – This position will assist in walking clients through concepts; convey the Studio's creative vision; hold campaign kick-off calls; and help drive productions from start to finish.
• Sales enablement – This position will assist in providing sales teams with tools and information; help create and distribute educational materials; and join pitch presentations with potential clients.
• Will maintain tracking of multiple projects and states of production.
• An enthusiastic marketer and advocate for great storytelling
• Copywriting experience preferred / excellent written communication skills
• Social media marketing experience preferred
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Willingness to be collaborative in a family-like team atmosphere
• Must exhibit tenacious, upstart mentality
• A caring, respectful, passionate person
• 2 years of applicable experience in digital marketing and/or digital video
• Experience in showing results within the confines of brand requirements, client deliverables, and budget limitations