Manager, OTT Production
Hearst TelevisionOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 6:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Manager, OTT Production jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Manager, OTT Production postings
Full Time Job
Very Local, Hearst Television's streaming platform, is seeking a Manager, OTT Production to be a key member of the production leadership team helping oversee a team of producers and supervising original unscripted TV series that celebrate the spirit of local communities.
As Manager, OTT Production, you must be a respectful leader willing to mentor and lead a team of creatives ranging from coordinators to senior producers and support teams and productions with a hands-on player-coach approach. The ideal candidate pairs vast video production knowledge with humanity and a deep passion for TV production. Our managers drive Very Local internal productions from development through delivery, they identify and embrace fresh, efficient workflows, and they support their teams with thoughtful leadership and diligence.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Very Local Studios.
• Implements efficient and organized production workflows and oversees progress.
• Manages a team of creatives responsible for producing half-hour OTT shows.
• Provides creative and structural feedback on productions from development through delivery.
• Logistical dynamo mentoring the team on best practices for permitting, insurance, casting, scripting, talent booking, equipment purchases and rentals, and more.
• Has high video production IQ, strong creative compass, implements impactful best practices, pioneers successful production approaches, and has attention to detail on budgeting.
• Hands-on mentor to our group of creatives who thoughtfully elevates the work of everyone on the team from pre-production through delivery.
• Pulls strings on show assignments, delegates producer tasks, and closely manages the production and staff schedules.
• Showcases hands-on producing skills in the field as a mentor and coach, while also leading teams in pre and post-production.
• 5 years of professional experience developing, producing, directing, editing managing and/or coordinating video productions. Please provide show example links and/or reel.
• Basic knowledge of Google Drive and MS Office. Dropbox a plus. Airtable a plus.
• Flexible schedule and ability to travel for productions.
• Excellent written, verbal, and coordinating skills. Communication is everything.
• A good attitude! The Very Local team is committed to a positive and respectful work environment, and we look after our teammates.