Hearst TelevisionBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 11/4/2021 11:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Executive Producer jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Executive Producer postings
Full Time Job
WBAL RADIO – EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
WBAL NewsRadio outstanding Executive Producer has been promoted. Our new EP should have successful experience in the guidance of talk-shows. Along with strong communication skills, candidates must have an understanding of spoken word content and identifying and developing timely, relevant topics. The Executive Producer will work alongside the Program Director, News Director and Assistant Program Director in oversight of news and talk programming.
This is an in-person position at the WBAL state of the art studios.
Assigned Duties include but not limited to:
• Preshow meetings on topic and direction of the show.
• Monitor and update social media for shows.
• Record and insert post show and next day promos.
• Eid and produce content for podcast version of show.
• Track and edit clips for weekend recycle promos and other topic specific promos.
• Track and edit segments for use in overnight encore programming.
• Track and edit segments for use in weekend encore programming.
• Gather and edit audio clips for use in production of promos/content advancers.
• Log show topics for FCC Issues and Program list.
• Assist in the writing and production of promos/content advancers.
• Will be a fill-in board operator/producer.
• Coordinate coverage of breaking news with News Director.
• Assist in scheduling and production of remote broadcasts for major station events.
• Possible involvement in production of Baltimore Ravens and/or Navy Football and other potential sports partnership.
• Work with Traffic Department on scheduling of special shows and events.
• Assist in the training for new producers.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Products.
• Strong audio editing skills.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit Software System or aptitude to master quickly.
• Previous leadership experience preferred
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.