Hearst TelevisionAlbuquerque, NM
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2020 9:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Executive Producer jobs in Albuquerque-NM
Search all Executive Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Producer? Job Responsibilities:
• Oversight of the preparation of a rundown and scripts for the newscasts
• Oversight of the use of all our graphics resources to enhance our presentation
• Coaching producers, reporters, and photojournalists
• Responding to breaking news
• Oversight of digital response to breaking news and social media engagement
• Writing compelling news stories in active voice
• Meeting deadlines
• News gathering
• Boothing newscasts when needed
• Posting stories and video on website and on mobile
• Leading editorial meetings and pitching enterprise stories in editorial meetings
• Must perform administrative duties including scheduling, performance reviews, training and providing critical feedback.
• Communicating effectively with news staff, promotions, and production/engineering
• Minimum of three years producing experience.
• Should have demonstrated experience in writing and be able to think visually.
• Have a strong sense of audience de sires
• Possess outstanding communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate several crews and responsibilities simultaneously.
• An ability to summarize information into easy-to-understand components
• Creative presentation style, and ability to showcase all resources and elements
• Unwavering journalistic integrity and ethical standards
• Use of A d obe Premier editing system is a plus
• College degree in broadcast journalism, broadcast news or related field.
• Military training and experience will be considered. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.