Hearst TelevisionKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 3/23/2021 8:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Job Description
KMBC-TV/KCWE-TV, the Hearst owned ABC/CW affiliates in Kansas City, has an opening for an Executive Assistant. This position provides critical support to the President and General Manager of KMBC-TV/KCWE-TV and assists additional Senior Management in a staff capacity by performing confidential assignments, coordinating daily operations of the department, assisting in programming and handling administrative duties. Serves as the bridge of communication between the President's Office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management and staff.
• Serves as liaison in establishing and maintaining working relationships both internally and externally, including industry related boards and professional organizations; exercises confidentiality, resourcefulness, and creativity in responding to internal and external inquiries.
• Answers incoming calls; takes messages as needed; refers callers to other internal departments if appropriate. Addresses viewer concerns and problem-solves when needed.
• Handles administrative and business office correspondence; routes items to other appropriate persons as needed; independently responds to correspondence as appropriate.
• Processes trade agreements.
• Maintains current list of contacts. Maintains current and historical confidential business files (hardcopy and electronic).
• Works with others on the FCC Public File and necessary reports.
• Makes travel and accommodation arrangements; prepares expense reports for reimbursement.
• Completes projects and a variety of special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress; problem-solving, making adjustments to plans.
• Coordinates all station meetings for equipment needs, staff notification and set up.
• Completes other duties as assigned for the President and department heads.
• College experience preferred or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ability to professionally handle confidential and sensitive issues; proficient administrative skills to supporting executive level management. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.