Hearst TelevisionOmaha, NE
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2022 12:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Editor, OTT jobs in Omaha-NE
Search all Editor, OTT postings
Full Time Job
Do you eat, breathe and sleep post-production? If so, we are looking for you to be part of a creative group of professionals producing great content for clients and partners!
HTV Digital Studios, Hearst Television's national production outlet, is responsible for the production of great branded and episodic content across the country and has an opening for a Video Editor. As a Video Editor you will be responsible for post-production on assigned national and local series as well as branded content. We expect our editors to express a strong viewpoint across their work that challenges and strengthens each piece. This position reports to Manager, Post-Production.
• Edit projects including existing series, pilots, and originals.
• Collaborate with producers in the pursuit of the above.
• Conform edits and break out plates for VFX, color, and audio departments.
• Over-cut VFX, graded finals, and audio mixes to assure conformity with locked edits.
• Utilize Adobe Premiere/Media Encoder/DaVinci Resolve to encode, transcode, and rewrap media assets.
• Provide post-production expertise during the development of new works.
• Develop a deep understanding of our editorial vision and be able to apply it to your work across our brands.
• Continuously meet deadlines.
• An intuitive sense for storytelling.
• Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience as an editor in the industry or 2 years of unscripted video editing experience.
• A solid reel of past film tv projects.
• Extensive experience using Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Motion graphics, animation, color grading and audio mix experience a plus.
• Reality TV experience a plus.
• Experience working remotely on a broadcast or streaming series a plus.
• Excellent communication, organized, detail-oriented, and disciplined with time.
• Ability to work well with others and possess high Emotional Intelligence.
• Ability to take constructive feedback well and provide creative solutions.
• A quick, willing, and curious learner.
• A good attitude! Our work family and positive culture is everything to the HTV Digital Studio team.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment on or after August 25, 2021 be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.