Digital - TV Sales Assistant
Hearst TelevisionOmaha, NE
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2022 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Digital - TV Sales Assistant jobs in Omaha-NE
Search all Digital - TV Sales Assistant postings
Full Time Job
KETV is looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. Individual will work closely with the sales team to ensure effective placement of sales activity. Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, generating support materials for sales team, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure. This career opportunity is a great way to get your foot in the door at a highly-respected TV station and begin a career with Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station group.
• Entering and maintaining local and assisting with national orders including electronic transfer and maintenance of all MediaLine/WOCentral orders to WideOrbit.
• Assist in the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
• Create supportive marketing materials for sales department.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
• Maintain organized filing systems
• Prepare proposals based on account executive requests
• Keep progress tabs on various sales initiatives.
• Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers and clients to deliver a high-level of service.
• Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person
• In-person attendance is required
• Must have computer and software experience.
• Administrative Assistant experience is a plus but not required
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects
• Consistently meet deadlines in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
• Must take pride in work, respond to instruction well, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working independently and perform at a consistently high-level.
• Extreme attention to detail.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements