Digital Sales Manager
Hearst TelevisionPalm Beach Gardens, FL
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2020 9:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Digital Sales Manager jobs in Palm Beach Gardens-FL
Search all Digital Sales Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Sales Manager? WPBF 25, Hearst Television's Affiliate in West Palm Beach, FL is seeking a proven Digital Sales Manager to provide energized leadership for our digital sales initiatives. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for new media and enjoys staying up-to-date with its evolution, understands digital marketing strategy and thrives in a customer-focused team environment. Required strengths include: the ability to strategically plan, communicate effectively, build and maintain internal and external customer relationships and training.
• Prepare and implement individual advertiser account strategy including revenue goals.
• Regularly meet with local sales team, including group and individual meetings, to ensure their professional development and success with stated goals.
• In partnership with the Local Sales Manager, lead weekly sales meeting; prepare and lead quarterly/annual sales planning meeting.
• Consistently evaluate seller performance and provide feedback.
• Act as primary negotiator for the station on all digital business; review key sales proposals in advance to ensure client goals are achieved in a manner consistent with station sales guidelines.
• Respond to RFP requests; meet client deadlines.
• Meet extensively with clients to develop/strengthen business relationships; drive client retention.
• Develop/strengthen business relationships with key station vendors.
• Support local sellers in sales presentations to multiple points of contact with client/agency personnel.
• Develop and generate non-traditional revenue and new sales initiatives.
• Manage various expense budgets related to digital initiatives.
• Work in partnership with the Local Sales Manager and National Sales Manager to achieve stated and strategic goals.
• Provide training to Local and National sellers.
• Ensure that all necessary sales presentations are comprehensive and available in advance of the selling window.
• Maintain current and accurate revenue forecasts by account.
• Review and approve new insertion orders.
• Prepare and present various reports.
• Follow and meet all HTV Digital Sales Managers standard operating procedures as outlined.
• Maintain current knowledge of HTV advertising regulations.
• Communicate regularly with the General Sales Manager on all aspects of digital business.
• Be agile in responding to dynamic business conditions and station business needs.
• Have a complete understanding of current digital marketing strategies including synergist values with other media.
• Understanding of pricing and inventory management principles.
• Ability to dissect an advertising RFP; identify key revenue opportunities, and prepare comprehensive and winning response.
• Ability to prospect, meet with, and close business with new station clients.
• Possess the skills to manage and supervise others.
• Related military experience will be considered
• Strong formal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Kantar, and One Domain/WO Media Office a plus.
• College degree preferred.
• Military training and experience will be considered. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.