Digital Client Specialist
Hearst TelevisionSalinas, CA
Full Time Job
KSBW 8 (NBC) / Central Coast ABC / Estrella TV Costa Central, part of Hearst Television, is looking for a Digital Client Specialist responsible for working with sales account executives and their clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns.
Specifically, the Digital Client Specialist works with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns. Organizational, detail-oriented skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively is crucial.
• Campaign management and sales revenue analysis
• Build, traffic, and schedule advertising creative
• Proactively monitor, analyze, and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
• Work directly with Digital Sales Manager and sales team to execute integrated marketing plans
• Prepare strategic PowerPoint proposals based on customer needs
• Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and communicate effectively to creative team
• Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel preferred
• Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager 360 and Google Analytics preferred
• Related military experience will be considered
• Bilingual a Plus
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.