Digital Client Service Specialist
Hearst TelevisionNeedham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 8:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Digital Client Service Specialist jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Digital Client Service Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Client Service Specialist?
Full Time Job
WCVB is seeking a Digital Client Services Coordinator in our Needham, MA office to support our clients' digital advertising campaigns. This person will play a vital role in the planning, execution, and delivery of digital marketing campaigns for WCVB clients. They are responsible for directly planning and implementing strategic marketing programs using WCVB's digital products while developing their knowledge and skill set of digital and technology marketing. This position will work closely with teams who touch both the sales side of the business and the operational side of the business running the end to end process of managing a digital marketing campaign.
• RELATIONSHIPS: Build strong, direct client relationships to provide excellent customer service to ensure success of each campaign. Direct point of contact between all departments internally, as an expert for all product/campaign logistics.
• CLIENT EXPECTATIONS: Develop a deep understanding of the client's requirements and expectations and consequently manage to their objectives through regular and proactive communications in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
• COMMUNICATION: Cleary communicate clients goals and represent their interest in internal teams.
• KNOWLEDGE: In-depth knowledge of digital products and capabilities.
• PROPOSALS: Work with Account Executives to create proposals and programs that meet our clients' challenges and needs. Identify business expansion opportunities with clients and work closely with internal teams on proposals, RFP's and presentations.
• IMPLEMENT: Work with teams who touch both the sales side of the business and the operational side of the business to implement client campaigns properly. Managed deliverables and program via order fulfillment, inventory scheduling, trafficking and allocating products to the appropriate departments.
• ANALYZE: Conducting campaign analysis that ensures customer success and present results in a way that maximizes their benefit to the customer. Generate campaign specific data analysis & reports for internal teams and clients/agencies.
• COLLECT: Gather key performance metrics, interpret data, and develop media recommendations and observations.
• OPTIMIZATION: Optimizing campaign performance and monitoring of optimization of all campaigns.
• REPORTING: Prepare reviews of program performance for clients and lead weekly meetings to discuss marketing campaigns as well as end of campaign meetings. Design reports and present campaign performances and customer insights.
• MEET: Set weekly, monthly and end of campaign meetings with all clients
• CASE STUDIES: Develop sales collateral that incorporates case studies of client success for sales side teams to use
• REVENUE RECOGNITION: Ensure all campaigns are assigned to appropriate revenue codes assigned to each product and make sure 100% revenue recognition. By monitoring start date, end date, pacing and reporting, revenue recognition and accuracy of product codes are essential.
• 1 to 3 years of client service/account management experience, with a minimum of 1 year in online media, interactive, digital, or other relevant advertising within agency, brand or publisher.
• Strong command of digital marketing and understanding of its unique role amongst overall marketing landscape
• Experience and comfort with desktop, mobile, video, and programmatic media.
• Experience and comfort with quantitative analysis of online marketing results – solid understanding of CPL, CPC and CPM
• Exceptional client service skills and abilities
• Strategic thinker: ability to craft marketing strategy based on internal and external data and insights
• Polished and persuasive communication skills (interpersonal, presentation, written and oral)
• Understanding of role of media in overall marketing mix
• Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to perform complex analyses
• Self-motivated, deadline-driven, ability to support multiple projects at a time
• Must be extremely detail oriented
• Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs.)
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in client services preferred.