Digital Client Service Specialist
Hearst TelevisionSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2021 11:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Digital Client Service Specialist jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Digital Client Service Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Client Service Specialist?
Full Time Job
KCRA-TV/KQCA-TV, the Hearst Television affiliates in Sacramento, is looking for a Digital Client Service Specialist that is organized, a detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills and has the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. Specifically, you'll work with the sales team on processing digital advertising contracts, generating support materials for the sales team and coordinating the scheduling and launch of digital advertising campaigns.
• Day to day management of digital advertising sales within a territory including forecast management, CRM and campaign management and sales analysis.
• Build, traffic, and schedule advertising creative.
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns.
• Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans; prepare proposals based on customer requests. Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations
• Proficient in Microsoft Products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects.
• Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
• Must be highly-focused, organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Preferred BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
• Related military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and related experience will be considered.