Digital Client Service Specialist
Hearst TelevisionOklahoma City, OK
Full Time Job
KOCO-TV, Hearst Television's ABC affiliate in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is seeking a well-organized person, with excellent communication skills as a Digital Client Service Specialist. The Digital Client Service Specialist provides support to the sales department on a day-to-day basis. The DCS needs to be comfortable in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and is responsible for accurate data entry, follow through on campaign assets, and overseeing of digital campaigns from booking through accounting reconciliation. They are the liaison between Sales and the internal ad ops team and third-party media vendors and will provide administrative and customer service support. The Digital Client Service Specialist will also have design and creative skills to assist in the creation of digital assets. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to learn and grow with a company that is committed to innovation and career advancement opportunities.
• Assist in the development of digital advertising strategies leveraging a broad portfolio of solutions.
• Follow through on obtaining campaign assets and overseeing of digital campaigns from booking through accounting reconciliation.
• Produce final campaign reports and forward them to the AE's as needed.
• The DCS must track start and end dates of sales campaign and monitor the life of the campaign, troubleshoot anything that might be going wrong, and optimize for timely delivery.
• Assist in the designing of Power Point Presentations, special sales initiatives, and create digital banners for display campaigns as needed.
• All business-related experience considered.
• Will train on industry software.
• Digital advertising experience a plus.
• Must be able to enter data accurately.
• Must be a detail-oriented person.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Must know how to prioritize with ease in a deadline driven environment.
• Strong communication skills, quantitative and analytical aptitude, and attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and must be a team player.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Familiarity with Adobe is a plus.
• Must have willingness to learn new industry related programs.
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.