Hearst TelevisionBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Litton Entertainment is seeking a full-time Digital Associate to join our team. This role includes social creative concept ideation, graphic creation, video editing, post-production asset coordination, copy development and content-related project management.
• Assist in development and execution of social and digital strategy for broadcast television programming for audience engagement
• Work closely with internal teams on all aspects of content publishing
• Develop, sustain and deliver social mobile-first video projects and graphic/image-based content
• Ideate, manage and edit audio-video feeds to produce a professional quality live-streaming program
• Assist Digital (and Development) Teams on crafting content creative and materials for original digital projects, series, and pitches
• Identify ''low hanging'' source footage and materials to quickly and efficiently repurpose assets into compelling social media content
• Edit and post short videos and create EPKs for our programming
• Respond to timely cultural and news events with compelling content to join trending conversations
• Manage and update websites
• Develop proposals, presentations, and case studies
• Research and stay up to date on all social media trends, platforms, vendors; recommend improved processes, new technologies and platforms where appropriate
• BA or BS required, or equivalent preferably with background in Marketing/Branding, Communications, Writing, Film/Design, or equivalent work experience in related field
• Demonstrated knowledge of producing, publishing and marketing digital creative assets on various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitch
• Self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines with excellent editorial judgment, time management and strong project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Passion for social and digital creative trends and technology
• Understanding of video metadata, encoding and data formats
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom and other Adobe Suite applications
• Experience using software such as Falcon.io, V-Mix and Wix
Litton Entertainment, a division of Hearst Television, is the preeminent independent producer and distributor in the U.S. television industry, creating quality programming for over 20 years with distribution across linear, cable, streamers, digital and social platforms. Producing more than 800 hours of programming a year across genres and demos, Litton talent and crews can often be found traveling the globe producing Emmy-winning, content distributed worldwide. Litton's Weekend Adventure, produced by Litton Studios, was the first program block of its kind and airs Saturdays on ABC stations nationwide. Litton Entertainment provides CBS Network with six original programs for Saturday mornings called CBS Dream Team; The CW Network with One Magnificent Morning, a three-hour destination featuring E/I programming; NBC stations with six original E/I series under the iconic brand The More You Know; and Telemundo with the three-hour Mi Telemundo block of programming. Litton's syndication and news division distributes a diverse slate of programs including Law & Crime Daily, the E/I block Go Time!, and Consumer Reports TV.
For more information, visit http://www.litton.tv. Litton is majority-owned by Hearst: http://www.hearst.com.