Digital Account Manager
Hearst TelevisionManchester, NH
Full Time Job
WMUR is seeking a Digital Account Manager in our Manchester, NH office to support our clients' dig ital advertising campaigns. This person will play a vital role in the planning, execution and delivery of digital marketing campaigns for WMUR clients. They are responsible for directly planning and implementing strategic marketing programs using WMUR 's di gital products while developing their knowledge and skill set of digital and technology marketing. This position will work closely with teams who touch both the sales side of the business and the operational side of the business running the end to end process of managing a digital marketing campaign.
• Build strong, direct client relationships to provide excellent customer service to ensure success of each campaign. Direct point of contact between all departments internally, as an expert for all product/campaign logistics.
• Develop a deep understanding of the client's requirements and expectations and consequently manage to their objectives through regular and proactive communications in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
• Work with clients ' to maximize retention and growth opportunities when appropriate to increase their ROI.
• Cleary communicate clients ' goals and represent their interest in internal teams.
• In-depth knowledge of digital products and capabilities.
• Work with Account Executives to create proposals and programs that meet our clients' challenges and needs. Identify business expansion opportunities with clients an d work closely with internal teams on proposals, RFP's and presentations.
• Work with teams who touch both the sales side of the business and the operational side of the business to implement client campaigns properly. Managed deliverables and program via order fulfillment, inventory scheduling, trafficking and allocating products to the appropriate departments.
• Conducting campaign analysis that ensures customer success and present results in a way that maximizes their benefit to the customer. Generate campaign specific data analysis & reports for internal teams and clients/agencies.
• Gather key performance metrics, interpret data, and develop media recommendations and observations.
• Optimizing campaign performance and monitoring of optimization of all campaigns.
• Prepare reviews of program performance for clients and lead weekly meetings to discuss marketing campaigns as well as end of campaign meetings. Design reports and present campaign performances and customer
• Set weekly, monthly and end of campaign meetings with all clients
• Develop sales collateral that incorporates case studies of client success for sales side teams to use
• Ensure all campaigns are assigned to appropriate revenue codes assigned to each product and make sure 100% revenue recognition. By monitoring start date, end date, pacing and reporting, revenue recognition and accuracy of product codes are essential.
• In-person attendance is required
• 3 to 5 years of client service/account management experience, with a minimum of 3 years in online media, interactive, digital, or other relevant advertising within agency, brand or publisher.
• Strong command of digital marketing and understanding of its unique role amongst overall marketing landscape
• Experience and comfort with desktop, mobile, video, OTT and programmatic media.
• Experience and comfort with quantitative analysis of online marketing results
• Exceptional client service skills and abilities
• Strategic thinker: ability to craft marketing strategy based on internal and external data and insights
• Polished and persuasive communication skills (interpersonal, presentation, written and oral)
• Understanding of role of media in overall marketing mix
• Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to perform complex analyses
• Self-motivated, deadline-driven, ability to support multiple projects at a time
• Must be extremely detail oriented
• Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs.)
• College degree
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.