Creative Services Producer
Hearst TelevisionSalinas, CA
Full Time Job
KSBW Action News 8,
the Hearst Television Inc. NBC & ABC-affiliated station
in the Monterey-Salinas-Santa Cruz, CA television
market is now interviewing candidates for a Creative Services Producer.
We are seeking an innovative and highly creative person to partner with in
creation of on-air, off-air and digital promotion. Candidate will work closely
with the Creative Services Director and others in the department in developing
brand and marketing messages for all of KSBW Action News 8's media platforms
including the principal
promotional efforts of our multicast station, Central Coast ABC. This is an
opportunity to be a part of the California Central Coast's #1 Rated News
Leader, top-rated NBC & ABC affiliates and work the most beautiful
television market in America. If you aspire to grow your creative arsenal, and
be a part of Hearst Television, a national leader in local television, apply
• Creation of on-air and cross-platform
image campaigns, franchise promotion, IDs, news opens and other related
• Must have passion and vision for promotion
with viewer benefit. Sell the coverage differentiators, distinctions and
benefits of KSBW Action News 8.
• Highly collaborative, symbiotic
relationship with Creative Services Director, and Promotion Manager.
• Draft compelling messages that create
a point of differentiation between KSBW products and the competition.
• Effectively and efficiently operate
various format cameras, editing software, and plugins.
• Assist in all areas of station
promotions, marketing, special projects and station events. Some may occur
outside normal work hours.
• Must have a winning attitude and a
commitment to excellence and quality.
• Excellent knowledge and editing
abilities with Adobe Premier, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Strategic thinking and brand building.
• Work well and interact professionally
with many different personalities.
• Developing and contributing new ideas
for delivering promotions to viewers.
• Must be able to work independently in
most areas of production.
• Must be well organized and highly
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or
Communications preferred or related military training in
Broadcast Communications, Journalism, or related field.
WITHOUT A DEMO REEL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED