Hearst TelevisionCharlotte, NC
Full Time Job
Great Location! Great Company! Great Job! Are you looking to join one of the nation's most diversified media, information, and technology companies? One that offers a continuous learning environment, opportunities for advancement, and exceptional benefits? Then industry leader Hearst Television may be your perfect fit.
Located in beautiful Charlotte, our Ad Operations unit has a unique opening for a Continuity Specialist. Based at our state-of-the-art Hub, this position supports Hearst Television's 33 stations across the country. The Continuity Specialist is responsible for assigned stations' (based on market and time zone) primary and digital channels commercial copy.
• Responsibilities include the maintenance, assignment, and processing of traffic instruction files from agencies and advertisers.
• Receive all traffic instructions (original and revisions) from station clients
• Interpret commercial copy and agency instructions
• Search all station orders for applicable instructions received
• Coordinate commercial house number assignment and commercial disposition with Content Distribution Specialists
• Build instruction/rotation sets for assignment in WideOrbit and assign instruction sets to applicable orders
• Work with Content Distribution Specialists on coordination of all received materials
• Review and issue commercial copy log changes as necessary
• Review ''Missing Instruction'' report and communicate to agency and station personnel regarding missing commercial instructions and material
• Communicate to agency and station personnel regarding commercial acceptance
• Coordinate with Station Specialist movement or preemption of spots for missing material
• Maintain electronic files of all commercial copy instructions
• Station contact for all non-local commercial instruction
• Knowledge of agency commercial instruction terminology preferred
• Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
• Onsite attendance is required
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive pay - commensurate with experience
• Extensive training program
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Career advancement opportunities
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.