Hearst TelevisionRogers, AR
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2019 11:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Rogers-AR
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer? KHBS/KHOG-TV has an opening for a highly skilled, ambitious, hardworking Associate Producer to work in our newsroom. The qualified candidate will assist producers in all aspects of producing a newscast. This will include writing stories, creating graphics, researching information and using video. Associate Producers also assist in making phone calls to gather information about stories. In addition to writing for our broadcasts, our associate producers are also assigned to write/post stories daily to our website and social media sites. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational, writing and tape editing skills. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to get his or her foot in the door and get started in a career in journalism.
• Write copy for daily newscasts and edit videos.
• Assist producers and reporters with research.
• Communicate effectively with assignment editors, producers, reporters, photographers, editors production staff and news managers
• Have an understanding of social media and be able to produce content on our digital platforms.
• Researching and writing stories for television and digital platforms.
• Making follow up calls and beat calls
• Familiarity with social media.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Ability to work on deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of ENPS are pluses.
• Bachelor's Degree required with an emphasis in communications or journalism or equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.