PT Associate Director
Hearst TelevisionPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 9/16/2021 2:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for PT Associate Director jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all PT Associate Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a PT Associate Director?
Part Time Job
WTAE-TV, the Hearst-owned ABC affiliate in Pittsburgh, PA is now accepting applications for a part-time Associate Director.
• Floor directing in the studio
• Assisting Director with newscasts
• Associate directing for special projects including PSA's, commercials and local programs
• Some news and program directing
• Execution of pre-production sessions prior to newscasts
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous television news production experience preferred
• Ability to work varied shifts including overtime, nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays as needed
• Ability to keep track of video monitors and ascertain correct shots, composition and graphics
• Ability to speak and hear clearly over telephone, intercom and radio
• Working seated for 2 hours or more
• Working standing for 2 hours or more in close proximity to moving robotic cameras
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, hard-working environment as part of a high-functioning team.
• Bachelor's Degree in Broadcast Journalism or related field preferred.
• Related military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and related experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.