Associate Digital Producer
Hearst TelevisionBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/13/2022 7:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Associate Digital Producer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Associate Digital Producer postings
Full Time Job
Hearst Media Production Group's production Mission Unstoppable is seeking an Associate Digital Producer to support all functions related to social publishing, asset coordination, influencer collaborations and live streaming video projects. Candidate should have a thorough understanding of producing, publishing, and marketing social media creative assets on various platforms including, but not limited to: TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and VMIX.
This position reports to Senior Manager, Digital.
This position is based in Burbank, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in development and execution of digital engagement strategy for award-winning CBS series Mission Unstoppable with Miranda Cosgrove
• Develop and coordinate assets for social promotion/campaigns and partner with cross-departmental stakeholders, outside agencies, and influencers to ensure successful impact
• Engage social communities by responding to timely cultural and news events with compelling content to join trending conversations
• Coordinate influencer collaborations and book interview guests for Mission Unstoppable's official social channels including TikTok, Instagram and Twitch
• Facilitate logistics for all Twitch guests including conducting pre-interviews, technical checks, and scheduling resolutions
• Produce necessary Twitch in-stream assets and materials including visual/static elements, verbal introductions, suggested interview questions, and relevant call to actions for host/interview subjects. Hosting duties may apply.
• Write and develop digital content concepts and promotional reads to be captured during talent shoots
• Research, cultivate and maintain new talent relationships for content collaborations and activations
• Research and stay up to date on all social media trends, platforms, vendors; recommend improved processes, new technologies and platforms where appropriate
• 1 years' experience in media/and entertainment industry a plus
• Production company, network, or studio experience helpful
• Will consider relevant internships toward experience
• Possess a genuine curiosity and desire to work in the content industry
• Demonstrated knowledge of producing, publishing, and marketing social media creative assets on various platforms including, but not limited to: TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, VMIX
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Avid/Adobe Suite (basic graphic design and video editing), social scheduling platforms
• Self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines with excellent editorial judgment, time management and strong project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Passion for social and digital creative trends and technology
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team, as well independently
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills – must be meticulous and well organized
• Related experience and/or training considered as well as combination of education experience.
• HMPG is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Media Production Group requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Media Production Group will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Media Production Group
Hearst Media Production Group (HMPG), a business unit of Hearst Television, is an independent producer and distributor of original programming for TV stations, broadcast and cable networks and streaming services. HMPG produces hundreds of hours of programming annually across linear, streaming, digital and social media platforms for domestic and international distribution in nearly 100 countries. Its popular shows include ''Matter of Fact with Soledad O'Brien,'' America's #1 syndicated political program; the Emmy Award-winning educational/informational (E/I) programming blocks airing weekends nationwide including ''Weekend Adventure,'' on ABC stations; ''CBS Dream Team,'' on the CBS Network; ''The More You Know,'' on the NBC Network; ''One Magnificent Morning,'' on The CW Network; ''Mi Telemundo'' on the Telemundo Network and ''Go Time!'' on independent stations. HMPG also distributes a diverse slate of other programming and content including ''Law&Crime Daily,'' ''Prime Crime,'' ''Consumer Reports TV,'' and the company's dedicated FAST channels ''Xplore'' and ''The Jack Hanna Channel,'' available on some of the most popular smart TVs and streaming platforms.