Assistant Program Director
Hearst TelevisionBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 5/13/2020 1:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Assistant Program Director jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Assistant Program Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Program Director? Come be the difference at 98 Rock, located a short distance from the majestic Inner Harbor of Baltimore. Baltimore is a city rich in history…from the birthplace of the Star-Spangled Banner to the home of the Baltimore Orioles and Baltimore Ravens, there is something for everyone in our town. Come join us and be the bigger picture!!
98 Rock (WIYY-FM), the Hearst-owned radio station in Baltimore, MD, is seeking qualified applicants for Assistant Program Director. This position is focused on the station's programming and promotions functions including, but not limited to, music scheduling, sports programming, promotions, working with talent and community outreach.
• Assist with all station programming (local, syndication, and sports) and associated duties, including talent scheduling, strategy, research, communication, coordination and implementation.
• Serve as station's Music Director. Maintain station's music database and generate daily logs.
• Must have expertise using music scheduling software and WideOrbit automation, and solid understanding of Nielsen Audio PPM ratings and research.
• Ideal candidate should have experience working at a radio station or network and be particularly adept at local programming, production, research, FCC requirements and news.
• College degree preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.