Assistant Creative Services Director
Hearst TelevisionManchester, NH
Full Time Job
This is your opportunity to join Hearst Television's winning team at WMUR that can help you achieve your goals, all while producing industry leading promotion and marketing. We set the bar high and push each other to be our best every day in a collaborative environment. The qualified candidate is both creative and strategic-able to execute messaging that breaks apart from the pack while moving the station's brand forward. The Assistant Creative Services Director will be responsible for on-air, off-air, and digital promotion. Candidate will work closely with CSD in developing brand and marketing strategies for the station and multiple digital channels and internet properties including web and mobile apps. This is an opportunity to work for Hearst Television Inc., one of the nation's leading multi-platform media companies. If you aspire to grow as a marketing executive by gaining experience in a fast-paced and competitive environment, apply today.
• Work closely with Creative Service Director implementing strategic based promotions.
• Responsible for the execution of station promotion for on-air and digital.
• Supervise creative team in brand, image and daily topical promotion.
• Produce on and off-air promotions
• Special projects coordination & fulfillment.
• Produce effective news & programming promotion.
• Produce & post targeted social media marketing.
• Manage inventory for daily on-air logs as directed and as needed.
• Attend outside community functions or meetings.
• Identify and implement strategies for increasing station brand awareness and resonance.
• Execute on-point television and digital promotion.
• Knowledge of cinema cameras, gimbal and drone workflows
• Executing brand message across all media platforms.
• Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence and quality promotion
• Must have proven skills of collaborating with News staff and station personnel.
• Must be highly creative, a compelling writer and be able to use research to meet station goals of growing an audience.
• Non-linear editing required; efficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar application
• Creative writing and conceptualization; able to craft compelling messages based on station research.
• Excellent verbal communication & strong writing skills
• Detailed oriented & organized
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Graphic Skills preferred
• Valid driver's license (hire is contingent on good driving record)
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.