Assistant Creative Services Director
Hearst TelevisionAlbuquerque, NM
Full Time Job
KOAT is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Creative Services Director. The qualified candidate is both creative and strategic-able to execute messaging that breaks apart from the pack while moving the station's brand forward. We're looking for someone with the experience to help lead a team of talented writer/producers. The Assistant Creative Services Director will be responsible for on-air, off-air, and digital promotion. Candidate will work closely with CSD in developing brand and marketing strategies for the station and multiple digital channels and internet properties including web and mobile apps. This is an opportunity to work for Hearst Television Inc., one of the nation's leading multi-platform media companies in a competitive market where every impression on every platform matters. If you aspire to grow as a marketing executive by gaining experience in a fast-paced and competitive environment, apply today.
• Work closely with Creative Service Director implementing strategic based promotions
• Responsible for the planning, production and evaluation of station promotion for on-air and digital
• Supervise creative team in brand, image and daily topical promotion
• Special projects coordination and fulfillment
• Produce effective news and programming promotion.
• Produce and post targeted social media marketing
• Manage promotion inventory for daily on-air logs as directed and as needed
• Manage digital promotion inventory
• Attend outside community events or meetings
• Identify and implement strategies for increasing station brand awareness and resonance
• Manage production equipment and requisitions
• In-person attendance is required
• A minimum of 5 years in broadcast marketing/promotion/brand management
• Executing brand message across all media platforms
• Military training and experience will be considered
• Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence
• Must have proven skills of collaborating with News staff and station personnel
• Must be highly creative, a compelling writer and be able to use research to meet station goals of growing an audience
• Complete understanding of professional TV production equipment for both motion and still photography
• Writing, shooting, editing, and post-production experience are a must
• Experience in Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects is preferred
• Excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills
• Detailed oriented & organized
• Motion Graphic skills preferred
• Valid driver's license (hire is contingent on good driving record)
• Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.