Assistant Creative Services Director
Hearst TelevisionPalm Beach Gardens, FL
Full Time Job
WPBF 25, Hearst Television's ABC affiliate in beautiful West Palm Beach, FL is seeking an innovative and highly motivated Assistant Creative Services Director. The qualified candidate is both creative and strategic-able to execute messaging that breaks through the clutter while moving our brand forward. We're looking for someone with the production experience to help lead our award-winning team. The Assistant Creative Services Director will assist with overseeing on-air, social, digital, and community promotion. Candidate will work closely with CSD in developing brand and marketing strategies for the station, newscasts, digital platforms, and multicast channels. This is an opportunity to work for Hearst Television, one of the nation's leading multi-platform media companies, in a competitive market where every impression on every platform matters. Sunny South Florida offers a vibrant lifestyle, stunning beaches, and the ability to be outdoors year-round. If you desire to grow as a marketing executive alongside other creatives, apply right now.
• Collaborate with the Creative Services Director to identify and implement strategic promotions.
• Execute station promotion for on-air, off-air, social, and digital.
• Supervise creative team in brand, image, proof-of-performance, and daily topical promotion.
• Conceptualize, produce, and deliver promotion across platforms.
• Create effective news and programming promotion.
• Produce and post targeted social media marketing.
• Create promotional elements and help manage outside media efforts.
• Coordinate special station projects and successful community events.
• Manage inventory for daily logs and digital inventory as needed.
• Identify opportunities to advance the brand and marketing goals.
• Must be passionate with a commitment to excellence and high-quality promotion.
• Must have strong creative writing techniques and ability to craft compelling messages using research to grow audience.
• Must possess proven skills of collaborating with News staff and station personal.
• Must have proven track record of developing campaigns, field production, lighting, and motion graphic skills.
• Must have hands-on ability to shoot and edit high-level creative with proficiency. (Experience in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects is preferred.)
• Must have acute attention to detail, be highly organized, and technically savvy.
• Must possess proven communications skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Must have valid driver's license (hire is contingent upon good driving record).
• College degree or military training in broadcast journalism, broadcast news, or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years in station marketing/promotion/news/brand management.
• Experience executing brand messages across all media platforms.
• Military training and experience will be considered.