Hearst TelevisionBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2020 1:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Anchor Reporter jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Anchor Reporter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Anchor Reporter? Come be the difference at WBAL News Radio 1090/FM 101.5, located a short distance from the majestic Inner Harbor of Baltimore. Baltimore is a city rich in history…from the birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner to the home of the Baltimore Orioles and Baltimore Ravens, there is something for everyone in our town. Come join us and be the bigger picture!!
WBAL Newsradio 1090 and FM
101.5 has an immediate opening for a Part Time News Anchor/Reporter. We are looking for a dependable individual with a confident on-air delivery, who can effectively and concisely communicate local, world, and national news in an easy to understand and useful way.
• Live in studio anchoring of WBAL Newscasts.
• Monitor news from multiple sources and script twice-hourly newscasts.
• Support news gathering efforts and breaking news coverage.
• Deliver breaking news in a timely and concise manner.
• Understanding of the Baltimore metro and surrounding areas helpful.
• Familiarity with radio or television broadcast news operations helpful.
• Must be available to work holidays, and flexible with schedule during breaking news.
• College or comparable experience preferred.
• Broadcast experience preferred, particularly anchoring and reporting news. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.