Advertising Data Analyst
Hearst TelevisionNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2020 7:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Advertising Data Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Advertising Data Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Advertising Data Analyst? Advertising Data Analyst
Hearst Television is seeking an Advertising Data Analyst to join our team.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with sales, tech and product teams to design, implement and refine state-of-the-art digital dashboards.
• Helping to define and drive Hearst Television's data visualization and presentation strategy.
• Evaluating existing data sources and related products on a regular basis, performing QA and health checks to ensure data integrity.
• Performing ad hoc analysis to support our local sales staff, as well as creating custom visualizations as needed.
• Helping to evangelize sales reporting needs and priorities to the product and tech teams.
• Defining UI specs and user experience, managing related vendors and scope of work.
• Interpreting data to inform decisions and tell accurate stories to our advertisers.
• Experience collecting, integrating, and manipulating new data to be fed into BI tools or data lakes and a basic understanding of data storage and retrieval architecture.
• Strong experience with data analysis and visualization software, e.g. Google BigQuery, Power BI, Domo, Tableau or similar.
• SQL, R or other analysis language proficiency preferred.
• Experience with digital ad campaign/DMP reporting platforms and metrics.
• Strong analytical mindset with a passion for investigative analysis.
• Ability to communicate and document processes and analysis, and clearly communicate results to technical and non-technical teammates.
• Comfortable interacting with sales teams and occasionally with external clients.
• A high level of organization and prioritization; must be able to assess and assign priority to multiple goals, and clearly communicate timelines.
• Proven ability to multitask in a fast paced, fluid environment.
• 3 - 5 years experience in a digital analytics or digital ad campaign analysis role.
• Project management and goal-setting experience within a digital analytics or analysis environment.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.