Hearst TelevisionPalm Beach Gardens, FL
Full Time Job
Multimedia Sales Account Executive
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WPBF 25, the Hearst Television ABC affiliate in West Palm Beach, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive. Come work for a market-leading station and an industry-leading ownership group. If you are competitive, driven by success, and love to win we want to talk to you! We offer very competitive commission rates, bonuses, a great benefits package, opportunities for advancement, a great team environment. As a bonus, you'll get to enjoy the lifestyle that living in South Florida offers!
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development on all platforms - TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, has a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! Are you ready to start a new career and make a great living? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will be expected to work both at the station as well as outside of the station making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients. In this hybrid position, you will meet with clients in person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed.
• Generate revenue and develop strategic business across all available platforms
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
• Collaborate with other departments within the TV station to ensure client satisfaction
• In-person attendance is required
• Needs to be a team player, adaptable, results-oriented, and have a desire to learn
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; We will train on our proprietary software
• Prior sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience
• Must possess a driver's license with a good driving record
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.