Hearst TelevisionGreenville, SC
Full Time Job
Multimedia Sales Account Executive
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WYFF 4, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate in Greenville, SC, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive. Do you have a commitment to excellence and a highly competitive nature? Then come work at one of the best television stations and best cities in the country. Google ''Greenville, SC Top 10'' and see why everyone wants to live here!
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development on all platforms – TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, has a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! Are you ready to start a new career and make a great living? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients away from the station. It is the expectation that you will meet with clients in-person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed. Additionally, in this hybrid position, you will attend in-person meetings at the station.
• Generate revenue and develop strategic business across all available platforms
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
• Collaborate with other departments within the TV station to ensure client satisfaction
• Needs to be a team player, adaptable, results-oriented, and have a desire to learn
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; We will train on our proprietary software
• Prior sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience
• Must possess a driver's license with a good driving record