Hearst TelevisionWestbrook, ME
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2021 8:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Westbrook-ME
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Multimedia Sales Account Executive
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WMTW-TV, the Hearst Television ABC affiliate in Portland, Maine, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive.
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development on all platforms – TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, has a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! Are you ready to start a new career and make a great living? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients away from the station. It is the expectation that you will meet with clients in-person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed. Additionally, in this hybrid position, you will attend in-person meetings at the station.
• Generate revenue and develop strategic business across all available platforms
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
• Collaborate with other departments within the TV station to ensure client satisfaction
• Needs to be a team player, adaptable, results-oriented, and have a desire to learn
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; We will train on our proprietary software
• Prior sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience
• Must possess a driver's license with a good driving record
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent