Hearst TelevisionSalinas, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/28/2021 4:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Salinas-CA
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive? KSBW has an exciting opportunity to join our Sales team! Our Account Executives use the power of KSBW's platforms to help local business owners create marketing campaigns that produce results. The ideal candidate thrives in a goal-oriented, team environment and has strong interpersonal/presentation skills. We provide the tools necessary for you to master the business – you provide sales ability, positive attitude and determination to WIN!
• Generate revenue across TV and digital platforms to exceed pre-determined sales goals
• Prospect, contact and present to new businesses clients
• Negotiate rates and ratings with local ad agencies
• Manage and maintain existing client schedules/relationships
• Manage inventory and protect station rate structure
• Master the tools and systems provided to accomplish your daily responsibilities
• Regularly meet with local and digital sales managers to ensure progression with stated goals
• Ensure sales proposals are consistent with station strategies
• Assist in collection of outstanding aging
• A proven track record in media sales – including experience in developing both new and non-traditional business
• Solid negotiation and presentation skills
• Experience in a consultative, customer-focused business atmosphere
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of TV/Radio sales experience
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Accountability within a goal-structured organization
• Must demonstrate a positive, results-oriented attitude
• Proven track record of successfully selling to business owners and CEO's
• Use both quantitative and qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Wide Orbit programs a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.