Hearst TelevisionSalinas, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2021 8:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Salinas-CA
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive? KSBW-TV has an exciting opportunity to join our Sales team. We are looking for an Account Executive who can successfully counsel local business owners on how to put together successful multi-platform marketing campaigns. This individual will also negotiate rates and ratings with local ad agencies.
include working with existing station clients – along with a strong emphasis on securing new clients to the station. The ideal candidate is coachable, thrives in a goal-oriented, team environment and has strong interpersonal/presentation skills. If you want to represent the best marketing products in the market and have the opportunity to control of your own financial goals – we want to hear from you. We provide the tools necessary for you to master the business – you provide sales ability, positive attitude, client focus, and determination to WIN!
• Generate revenue across all available platforms (TV and digital) and exceed pre-determined sales goals
• Prospect, contact and present to new businesses to generate incremental advertising revenue
• Manage and maintain existing client schedules
• Manage inventory and protect station rate structure
• Master the tools and systems provided to accomplish your daily responsibilities
• Form strategic business and market partnerships
• Regularly meet with local and digital sales managers to ensure progression with stated goals
• Act as negotiator for assigned accounts; ensure sales proposals are consistent with station strategies
• Assist in collection of outstanding aging
• Create and deliver sales presentations to multiple points of contact with client/agency personnel
• A proven track record in media sales – including experience in developing both new and non-traditional business
• Solid negotiation and presentation skills
• Experience in a consultative, customer-focused business atmosphere
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of TV/Radio sales experience
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Accountability within a goal-structured organization
• Must demonstrate a positive, results-oriented attitude and be a team player
• Proven track record of successfully selling to business owners and CEO's (military experience will be considered)
• Be able to use both quantitative and qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
• Strong formal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Kantar and One Domain/WO Media Office a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.